Ima Picó, is an England based Spanish digital artist. Ima Picó creates visual images exploring media saturation in contemporary culture through the use of photography and digital manipulation. Her images are printed at a large scale in order to cover entire walls. The work presents culture as grotesque and saturated, with ‘thought’ bubbles of graffiti communicating gibberish. This devaluation of information can be seen in our high streets and cities, places constantly invaded by text and design which does not communicate any essential information and is habitually confusing.
- Irresistible District as seen by Sampo Reponen
- Irresistible District as seen by Ossi Kajas
- Happened so far
- Pre-festival teaser: Roi Vaara
- Thank you boys!
- Pre-festival teaser: Dhanya Pilo
- Pre-festival teaser: Patricia Aragón
- If you build it, they will come…
- Pre-festival teaser: TransFluxCollective
- One day to go!
In the restaurant you can only pay with cash. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ravintolassa voi maksaa ainoastaan käteisellä. Pahoittelemme tästä mahdollisesti johtuvaa haittaa.
ID @ Flickr